2.1 delta.airlines-customer-service is committed to respecting the privacy of all its visitors. Your email address, password and date of birth are never visible to the general public. delta.airlines-customer-service will not pass on or sell any of your personal information to other parties, it is strictly used for the functionality of this Website.2.2 delta.airlines-customer-service may collect, store and use information submitted by the users to process registration. This information may be used by delta.airlines-customer-service to communicate with you relating to your Website visits.2.3 delta.airlines-customer-service may use general information regarding Website usage to improve this Website and develop its features. This general information may also be made known to third parties. These statistics are solely for informative purposes and will not include information to identify an individual.2.4 By the very nature of the internet, information that is publicly visible online might appear in search engine results or be linked to by other Websites. You have the option of protecting your diary information with a password so that it is no longer publicly visible.2.5 If you feel that your privacy is being abused in any way by delta.airlines-customer-service or by others whereby delta.airlines-customer-service could intervene or help, please contact us.
5. USER CONDUCTYou agree that you will not use this Website to:
- submit, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, tortuous, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise indecent or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- submit, post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation privacy rights and proprietary rights;
- submit, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- submit, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is of consistently poor quality or that is deemed inappropriate as determined at the sole discretion of delta.airlines-customer-service editors;
- submit, post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that would be against your employers regulations, rules or will.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- conduct, display, or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, “spam” or chain letters;
- impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, any other person or entity;
- intentionally inflate product or member ratings for the purposes of falsely representing the quality of any product or member on the site;
- falsify or delete any attributions, legends or other proprietary designations of the origin or source of software or other Website Content appearing on this Website or contained in a file that is uploaded;
- harm minors;
- stalk or harass another individual;
- collect or store personal data about other members; or
- violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law or regulation.
You further agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process to copy any of the Web pages, data or content from this Website. In the case you are unsure if this applies to you, please obtain written permission from delta.airlines-customer-service prior to publishing such content elsewhere.